SUBJECT OF THE EDITION
The Journal Hirurgia Pozvonochnika is the only periodical publication in Russia and CIS countries which is devoted exclusively to surgical treatment of the spine and allied subjects.
The Journal publishes materials on modern methods of diagnosis and treatment, anesthesiology and reanimatology, neurosurgery, rehabilitation, biomechanics, manual therapy, morphology, etc.
The Journal Hirurgia Pozvonochnika is recommended by State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles for publishing scientific results of candidate’s and doctor’s theses and included in:
- the list of leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and editions in Russia
- the Medical Abstract Journal and data base of the All-Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of the Russian Academy of Sciences (VINITI RAN)
- international reference system on periodical and serial editions "Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory" (http://www.ulrichsweb.com, Bowker publ.)
- Russian Index for Science Citation (RISC) established by the Federal Agency for Science and Innovations, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, and Scientific Electronic Library eLIBRARY.RU
Novosibirsk Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopaedics n.a. Ya.L. Tsivyan
Interregional Public Organization “Association of Spinal Surgeons”
Fund for High Medical Technologies
Mikhail A. Sadovoy, MD, Professor.
ANO “Klinika NIITO” (Autonomous Noncommercial Organization “NIITO Clinic”)
Year of establishment: 2003
Circulation: 300 copies
Basic bulk: 100-120 pages
Size: 220 mm x 290 mm
Editorial staff and editorial board of the Journal includes first-rate clinicians and researchers from Russia and countries of the near and far abroad.
The Journal was registered in the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Mass Communications, Telecommunications and Protection of Cultural Heritage (PI # FS 77-24430) as a central quarterly edition on current problems of spine medicine for clinicians, researchers and managers of health authorities. The Journal coverage includes Russia, and countries of the near and far abroad.
Readership: physicians, researchers, lecturers, and students of medical schools. Materials published in the Journal may be interesting for leaders of medical institutions, managers of firms producing medical equipment, instruments and expendable materials.
- Subscription in Editorial Board, “Rospechat” catalogue index 46350, electronic library www.elabrary.ru;
- Largest libraries of Russia and CIS countries;
- Research institutes of traumatology and orthopaedics of Russia, countries of the near and far abroad, more than 200 specialized traumatologic centres, medical refresher institutes, and medical academies and universities;
- International medical symposiums, scientific and practical conferences, roundtable conferences, seminars, trade fairs, and exhibitions.
Editorial Board of the Journal of Hirurgia Pozvonochnika invites papers of specialists in the spine medicine and allied disciplines for publishing.
Materials are reviewed and edited.
Author’s materials do not necessarily reflect the point of view of the editorial board.
Editorial board does not bear responsibility for information contained in promotional materials.
Reprinting without permission of the publisher is prohibited.
Using materials a reference is obligatory.
All materials published in the issue are owned by the journal.
Reproduction of text and graphic materials without a written consent of the editors are not allowed.
For all matters please contact the editorial office by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Hirurgia Pozvonochnika
17 Frunze Str.
Fax: 8-383-363-39-73 (for journal).
Mikhail A. Sadovoy, MD, Professor
Aleksandr Yu. Mushkin,
Anatoly A. Lutsik,
Journal Hirurgia Pozvonochnika
Mrs. Olga E. Kostyukova